Pickle-Juice537Pickle-Juice537

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Picos day out! Picos day out!

Poop.

I'm not giving this movie a bad review because I like Pico.
I'm giving it a bad review because it's spam.

MC Hawking: Music Video MC Hawking: Music Video

Hilarious!

This was very well animated, the music was funny, and the comic-book theme threaded everything together. This might be a little odd, because I consider myself a Christian, but I didn't get offended at all. This was meant to be a joke, which it was; and a funny one at that!
Good work!

MusicBot: Harder, Faster MusicBot: Harder, Faster

Wow.

First of all, the Music-Bot animating process in and of itself should garner you a ten. All the complicated movements and lettered faces and all that.
Second, the song fits the idea of a Music-Bot very well. I mean, come on. What better band to work with than Daft Punk?
Third, the familiar animations in the background. I've got to tip my hat to you for that one.
Last, the lighting in the room. It's practically a character itself, and it matches the song almost perfectly.
The only mistakes I could see were some minor deviations from rhythm at the end, but there were only three, and the rest of the work more than outweighs it.
Great job! I can only expect the best from the forthcoming Flash.

Apples. Apples.

Good work!

This was quite a silly Flash, it would be great for kids. And the music just pulled it all together.
Excellent job!

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Some serious lulz.

This is a hilarious Flash, but the actual animation was (I hesitate to say bad) sometimes a distraction from the humor.
However, you can definitely get past this with time and practice.
Good job!

B B

People are definitely reading too far into this.

While this is an incredibly amusing Flash, not just because of the minimalism but because of the fact that it somehow bypassed the blamming process, this is definitely not an artistic movement.
I've seen a lot of people doing this.
I don't think this is what the author intended it to be.
Although it may be; I'm not StrawberryClock, so I wouldn't know.

Bear Hello Bear Hello

This Was The First Somebody Flash I Saw

It changed me.
This is definitely an underrated Flash, even among fellow Newgrounders.
As if being artistically challenged is a bad thing.

Rape Bus Rape Bus

tahts not funyn!!11111122121121!@!211221!1@@!

wehn i was a lil boy or girl or boy i wuz raepd
yuor vidoes wer good wehn thye made fun of ppl taht wernt me so that meakes this vidoe bad
Just kidding.
Obviously.
As usual, you haven't failed to impress me.
Although, now that I think of it, next time you should definitely use more blood, guts, and swearing. It wasn't obscene enough.
srsly

icantsleeep icantsleeep

You're Awful

jsut kididng you msut be teh best preson on newgruonds lol

Escape Escape

Not as good as it could have been.

This definitely could be better. Just look at your other works: Puppy Whirl, Goew: The Curse, Ghosteater, Bear Hello; the list goes on!
I consider myself a pretty big fan of yours.
But I'm also a pretty big fan of... HITLER!
So now you know that you're a bad person.
ZZZZZZAAAAAIIIQQQQZ V KKVK V V KV