Pickle-Juice537Pickle-Juice537

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Picos day out! Picos day out!

Poop.

I'm not giving this movie a bad review because I like Pico.
I'm giving it a bad review because it's spam.

MC Hawking: Music Video MC Hawking: Music Video

Hilarious!

This was very well animated, the music was funny, and the comic-book theme threaded everything together. This might be a little odd, because I consider myself a Christian, but I didn't get offended at all. This was meant to be a joke, which it was; and a funny one at that!
Good work!

MusicBot: Harder, Faster MusicBot: Harder, Faster

Wow.

First of all, the Music-Bot animating process in and of itself should garner you a ten. All the complicated movements and lettered faces and all that.
Second, the song fits the idea of a Music-Bot very well. I mean, come on. What better band to work with than Daft Punk?
Third, the familiar animations in the background. I've got to tip my hat to you for that one.
Last, the lighting in the room. It's practically a character itself, and it matches the song almost perfectly.
The only mistakes I could see were some minor deviations from rhythm at the end, but there were only three, and the rest of the work more than outweighs it.
Great job! I can only expect the best from the forthcoming Flash.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Hugely Fun

This game is amazingly made and very enjoyable. I especially like the Action Cam.
But don't you think 28 Henchmen are too much for Hank's last level? Because that got VERY old.
Considering that's the only downside, you get a 10/10.

Music Masquerade Music Masquerade

Good, but not a music game

This isn't a music game just because music plays a part of the plot.
Now that's out of the way; this game was fun, but not very well-made. About half of the time, the background picture was poorly spliced together, (coughleveltwocough) the music quality for "Foundation" was atrocious, and... was that an eagle I just ducked under? Plus, your title just sounds like you took a cool sounding word that blended well with music, seeing as this game has nothing to do with masquerading at all. But it actually makes sense if you think about it; this is a driving game masquerading as a music game.
All in all, this game was pretty fun, but sometimes the quality distracted from that fun.
7/10 because I'm nice.

Evil Kneivel Evil Kneivel

Wow, that was awful.

You breathed into the microphone whenever you talked (which was only twice).
The Flash was way too short, and it barely qualifies as a game, because all you have to do is press a button once.
And the animation was a little lazy. The doctor grabbed the baby by the head!
All in all, a piece of crap!
The only reason I'm not giving you a 1/10 is because it was sort of funny.

Foundation (instrumental) Foundation (instrumental)

GEWD WURK

This song is great.
The guitars sound excellent.
The drums compliment the rhythm of the melody.
The solo is just awesome.
Great job!

r18 - Demo_ Orion r18 - Demo_ Orion

Well, now...

I'm really not a fan of techno music, but this caught my attention. The layering of the effects was nice and the mood was impeccable. The intricateness of the pads, synths, and such was pretty much great.
Good job!

{-^MP^-} Funked Up! {-^MP^-} Funked Up!

Wow...

That was a nice little ditty, and the bass track under it really brought it out.
The percussion seemed slightly minimal at times, but usually it was no big problem.
Good work!

Musical-Pants responds:

Thanks for the intelligent review! Yes the percussion is a bit muted (and sometimes not there at all), but some of that was intentional so that you could actually hear things like the base.
Thanks again!